Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is one the largest commercial real estate firms in the world. We offer a vast range of fulfilling and challenging careers for a variety of positions companywide, and pride ourselves on attracting and retaining the industry's best minds.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an equal opportunity employer. Newmark Grubb Knight Frank does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or hereditary cellular or blood trait, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a disabled or Vietnam area veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Location : Rutherford NJ US 07070
Job Type : Full Time Regular
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Highest Level of Education Completed : Bachelor's Degree
Category : Marketing
Job Description :
Under limited supervision, uses knowledge of current graphic design software to conceptualize and develop high quality, creative and professional-looking marketing and public relations materials. At times, the senior designer may direct the work of interns and/or graphic designers.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Designs and produces marketing materials including flyers, offering memoranda, e-mail blasts, invitations, announcements, presentation boards, maps, stacking plans, aerials, websites, etc. (using corporate branding standards templates).
2. Creates and produces a wide range of web products HTML, Java scripts, CMS Systems Wordpress, etc.
3. Oversee production, assembly and mailing of flyers, brochures, and mass marketing pieces, etc.
4. Creates and redesigns existing drawings, brochures, floor plans, site maps, as well as creates original camera ready art work and layouts using scanners, hand drawings and computer software.
5. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout making appropriate changes; responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
6. Manages various assignments simultaneously, including but not limited to, camera ready art, design and layout of brochures, overhead and bound presentations, special events information, and special projects.
7. Creates and maintains graphic design sample books, to be used as a resource.
8. Responsible for tracking workflow, ensuring that jobs are completed in required time frames to client specifications. Keep log and updates regarding various graphic design jobs and progress.
9. Determines style, technique, and medium best suited to produce desired effects
10. Troubleshoots employee technical/design problems when needed.
11. Remains current in the Graphic Design industry; identifying new traits, techniques, shortcuts.
12. Possesses and properly uses knowledge of company policies regarding the companys image and use of the company logo.
13.Ability to monitor, manage and execute on a variety of tasks and efforts at different stages of discovery, and execution; handles large request queue; and deliver in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Skills, Education and Experience:
Bachelors degree, preferably in graphic arts, fine arts or multimedia
Minimum 3 to 5 years graphic design work experience in a corporate creative department, agency or design studio
Specialized training in design software, (i.e. Adobe Photo Shop, Illustrator, etc.) required
PC proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and additional HTML and Wordpress knowledge required
Superior organizational skills
Must have the ability to convey concepts and give design direction through layouts and effective written and verbal communication along with strong business and analytical skills
Ability to work creatively in a team
Ability to independently manage projects by establishing and managing to project schedules
May perform other duties as assigned